Monday, August 13, 2007

Guess which dwarf?

Yes, you've guessed, I'm Sneezy today. Actually, 'bunged up and drippy' would be more accurate as I haven't actually sneezed that much. My nose has been like a permanently running tap since about noon on Saturday: I spent Sunday in bed feeling very sorry for myself, and today I'm feeling equally fed up (and snotty). The colleague who kindly passed the cold on to me ('that's what friends do,' she said, 'they share') assures me that the snotty/sneezy stage only lasts a couple of days, and then it's onto the hacking cough. Terrific, I can't wait. And isn't it bloody typical? I've got a day off sick but the weather is too cold and overcast to put a deckchair out in the garden and feel sorry for myself in the sun. Oh well, a day off work is not to be sneezed at. Ha ha.

No comments: