Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BCSFH

Time to ressurect the soubriquet BCSFH - I haven't used it for anyone since about 1999 but I think it's apt...

There is a prize for guessing what BCSFH stands for!


Yes, I'm doing it again this year - Race for Life, that is! This is year three for me, and I'm determined to break into a trot at some point if I can get enough space amidst the crowds who gather on the Common in Southampton - and other venues throughout the UK - to raise awareness and funds for Cancer Research UK.
If you would like to sponsor me, you can do so through the link above or, if you prefer the good old-fashioned paper way, please email me with your name, address and postcode, and amount you'd like to sponsor me, and I'll fill in a regular form. Most importantly, please let me know if you are a UK tax-payer so that the charity can receive and extra 28% at no extra cost to you.
Thanks! I'll let you know how I get on!

2 comments:

steel breeze said...

SFH is secretary from hell. I'm stuck on BC. Bloody Crap? Blonde Cow? Bimbo? Brainless? Ok there are two v rude words beginning with B and C that I shan't post, as I am at work!

My nemesis is an "assisted" blonde with the initial K, how spooky is that?!

Heather said...

According to Google, it stands for "Berlin Community School Field Hockey" :)

My money's on "Bastard Clueless Supervisor From Hell".

Lots of love
Heather (Sleeps With Tigers)