Monday, November 20, 2006

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it's 20 November and I haven't written my blog for almost 10 days. I'd like to say that it's been one long round of pleasure but, of course, it hasn't!

Having had bugger all to do for 18 months at work, everyone is now taking the p**s and piling on the work. I did actually say to one of my managers that it was too little, too late. She looked as if she was about to cry, but so what? I feel like crying there most days!

I've had interviews, seen other jobs to go for, been up to London for a board meeting - which was great, made me feel useful, and gave me an opportunity to do something worthwhile - and we've had Children In Need, which I helped out on. We've raised about £300, which is better than last year's £250. I hope, for the sake of my sanity, that I'm not going to be in the same job when next year's Children in Need comes round!

So, if you value my sanity as much as I do, keep your fingers crossed for me! I have to get another job AND SOON!

No comments: