Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Progress ...

Oh me of little faith!

I had a letter from the District Council yesterday in response to my cry for help about getting the kite-surfers a designated area to the west of the beach, away from the huts and the children and the swimmers, where they can do less harm. The Council has invited the Secretary of the British Kite-Surfers Association for a meeting to discuss the issue, and I will be informed of the outcome!

It may not be success (yet!) but it is certainly progress, and I am very hopeful for a more peaceful and relaxing summer next year, without Mr ex-SAS getting stroppy and threatening, and bringing hordes of his kite-surfing pals to set up camp in front of my hut with what feels like the express purpose of winding me up.

Watch this space!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! Well done :) I shall cross my appendages.....