Friday, October 20, 2006

Effing, effing Kay and Mozzie!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Just had to get this off my chest!

Effing Kay has now started backing Mozzie up if I say anything, for instance :

Mozzie: 'What's happening with this parcel? Seeing as it's in the middle of the office.'
(Actually, it was leaning against a screen, in no-one's way, and the parcel belongs to someone else and is nothing to do with her.)

Me (calmly): You don't need to worry about the parcel.

Kay (snapping): She's not worried, she's asking the question!

Irritating little bitch will never to learn to mind her own fucking business if she keeps getting Kay jumping in with her unsolicited opinion, and she's never going to learn not to interrupt other people's conversations if she sees Kay interrupting too. God, there are days when I wish I had a gun!

1 comment:

steel breeze said...

If it's any consolation, I have just such a colleague at work - a dyed-blonde bimbo who is friendly to my face but has been making fun of me on email to a colleague in London. Have hardly spoken to her since Nov 5th, which makes me feel bad, and it's not my fault she can't be trusted! She's an artificial person, all about her looks, so have nicknamed her the plastic pikey, tho mozzie would be good too as she has a shrill voice!! I have no intention of leaving my job over her though, because asides from her I love my job!