Thursday, October 05, 2006

Me and my big mouth

Do you sometimes wish you'd kept your mouth shut? I do.

I've been beefing about not having enough work to do for ages now, and this week I've been sooo busy I've hardly had enough time for all my blogs (did you think this was the only one?!?) my NaNoWriMo page and my website, let alone writing up client notes and doing paperwork for my agency. How on earth I find time to do any work at all is beyond me!

AND I have an interview at 9 tomorrow morning. It's unfortunate that Kay has got the day off, because it means that Mozzie will be on her own in the office tomorrow morning. I'm toying with suitable excuses for being in late. One of my colleagues 'stole' what I was going to do - call in and say I had a dental emergency and would be sitting in the surgery until there was a free slot - so I'll have to think of something else that doesn't tempt fate too much ...

To give you a clue about tomorrow's interview, here's a picture :

Wish me luck!

No comments: