Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nice things do sometimes happen to me ...

... for all my ranting you could be forgiven for thinking that life is just one long round of irritation (well, 99% of the time it is!) however, sometimes nice things do happen and yesterday was one of those rare nice days :
  1. The awful Mozzie has 3 days off so I am spared her irritating whine
  2. I put an old printer on Freecycle and a nice elderly man came to pick it up yesterday evening for his grand-daughter, who's just started her nursing degree, so it's gone to a good home and cleared a bit more space in the house
  3. I GOT A TAX REBATE! So I can pay a few more bills

I suppose that's my quota of nice things for the rest of the year, but there's only about 9 weeks to go, so I think I can put up with it. Something else nice in the form of a new job would be welcome, too ...

No comments: