Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Forgive me

Forgive me, reader, for I have sinned. It has been 4 days since my last blog!

Not that a great deal has happened since then, mind you. I had a great time bopping around to the sounds of T-Rextasy on Friday night, but I chickened out of the whole glittery make-up look. Last time my friend Heather and I went to see them we got all 'glammed up' and then got lost. I was driving so I had every excuse to stay in the car but I sent Heather into the garage to ask for directions ... of a young lad less than half her age who looked her up and down and said, 'Hmmm, nice make-up!' I suppose when you've got a model-girl figure and are wearing pure glitter as foundation and blusher you're going to get comments.

Anyway, a wonderful time was had by all and my ears have just about stopped ringing.

They might have stopped ringing ages ago, but the relentless whine of Mozzie in my ears at work has confused me! I'm getting better at tuning her out - or maybe I'm just taking more opportunities to be away from my desk. I'd wear headphones and listen to music if I didn't have to answer the main incoming telephone line - they didn't tell me at interview I'd be doubling as switchboard...

I must have been soooooo bad in a previous life to have ended up with this one!

No comments: